Hi,

we are currently thinking on porting the EJB part of our application to
JBoss. Our application relies on CMP 2.0 for persistency, CMR for
relationship management, CMT for transaction handling and uses message driven
beans.  We are currently running on WLS 6.1 using Cloudescape, ORACLE or MS
SQL.

So I'm looking for people that have made experiences in doing something
similar in the recent time with JBoss.

Another question is, is there a way to use CMP 2.0 and CMR with previous
JBoss releases? I have something in mind that I read a note in some previous
JBoss documentation on this issue. Am I wrong or is it possible?

Regards

Thomas