----- On Fri, 09 Aug 2002 14:05:34 -0700 --------------------
Greg Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am looking for a free software solution to load balance http requests
> to multiple instances of JBoss/Jetty in a cluster inorder to test
> ClusteredHttpSessions.  Any ideas?  What does everyone else use?

Well, I'm also still looking for the solution, but I'll gonna try shortly a software
named "pound". I'm not sure about the webpage, you'll have to look for it on freshmeat.
There are plenty of solutions, so I also would like to see some replies to this thread.

Hope this helps and thank you.

--
   ___   _ From Scratch 3.1 - Kernel 2.4.16 on a i686 - up 18 min
  /  /  (_)__  __ ____  __          Life is too short for problems