Ah, that's easy. Just add a step in your ant build script to copy the generated Jar/Ear/War files to your deploy directory.
If you are compiling on one machine and running JBoss on another, you should probably copy the files to a directory on the deploy machine, and then move them to the deploy directory.
This avoids problems hot-deploying and JBoss only finding half of the file to deploy.
Ciao,
Jonathan O'Connor
Ph: +353 1 872 3305
Mob: +353 86 824 9736