The Stats:

        SUSE 8.0
        J2SE 1.3.1_04
        JBoss 3.0.0
        Clustered (but only one machine turned on right now)
        Stateless Session Beans Only
        Dual Processor Machine

The Facts

        * JBoss starts without flaw
        * I deploy .jar files for EJB's to farm directory without error
        * JBoss deploys from farm without error

The Problem

        The very first (and ONLY the first) person to come to my site gets
a blank page that doesn't load.  On my jboss server I see the following
stack trace spit out.  If I close my browser, open it again, and try the
page everything works fine.  Matter of fact it works for everyone after
that first person without error.

        It is my hope someone can shed some light on WHY this might be
happening, point out some links maybe or propose a fix for my situation.
Thanks guys.  I'm just not having any luck with this one yet.

-Jason

THE STACK TRACE ----------------------------

qsjsrv1:/usr/jboss/bin/logs # 16:36:11,945 WARN  [LogInterceptor] Unexpected Error
java.lang.ClassCircularityError: java/lang/System
        at
com.javaexchange.dbConnectionBroker.DbConnectionBroker.getConnection(DbConnectionBro
ker.java:403)
        at com.qs.pro.ejb.DBBean.getConnection(DBBean.java:77)
        at
com.qs.pro.ejb.common.SessionUtility.SessionUtilityBean.getBrand(SessionUtilityBean.
java:94)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSession
Container.java:664)
        at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnec
tionInterceptor.java:186)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionIns
tanceInterceptor.java:77)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:96
)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:219
)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:61)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:129)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:166)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:313)
        at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:705)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:491)
        at
org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvokerHA.invoke(JRMPInvokerHA.java:169)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:236)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:143)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:701)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)