Title: mbean classes dependancy

In QuickStartDraft isn't specified how to configure one, so I assumed that it is done automatically. But after trying to deploy test-service (only copy a test-service.xml in deploy dir) without enclosing appropriate classes, jboss prints class not found exception and deploy failed message. I was expecting a message, where states what (mbean) is waiting for what (classes) - but that was not the case. Also, after additionally deploying classes, they're the only ones getting deployed - mbean doesn't.

If someone experienced something similar or has a solution and can tell me what I'm doing wrong, please respond!

Many thx!