Hi Yong.

Try something along the lines of <exec executable="service" os="Windows"> and set the
command line parameters to have the service name and start or stop, depending on what
you are trying to do.  I
apologize, but I do not remember the exact syntax of the M$ "service" command, but a
little experimentation and research should get you what you need.

NB: You probably need to use an account with admin privileges to use the service
command.

-Steve

Kim, Yong wrote:

> It's sort of more generic question on Ant... Does anyone know (or even it's
> possible to do) how to stop and start the NT service using ANT?  I am
> running JBoss as a NT service and I'd like to stop and start the JBoss using
> ANT...
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Mitch

Java/J2EE Developer/Systems Integrator