I have a <ejb-local-ref > element pointing to a bean in a seperate jar.
However when I deploy the bean I get:

2002-08-19 11:01:57,984 WARN  [org.jboss.system.ServiceController] Problem
starting service
jboss.j2ee:service=EJB,jndiName=comp/env/ejb/messageDirector
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Local references currently require
ejb-link

I understood that <ejb-link> only points to refernces within the current
JAR.  When I asked on Friday could local references be made between seperate
JARs I was told I could.  What am I doing wrong?

Best Regards,
Anthony Geoghegan.
J2EE Developer
CPS Ireland Ltd.