> What you are doing is definitely not the right
> way.

  In 2.4.4 it was the right way  because it's mentioned in the docs. So
I'm looking for the equivelant in 3.0.1.

> Why don't you create the queus in the jboss.jcml?

I can't put them in the jboss.jcml because 1) this file is not in 3.0.1
but I do this in jbossmq-service.xml for queue names I do know, and 2) I
don't know the name of certain queues till run-time so I can't prelist
them.

> If you want to dynamically create your queus during runtime
> then you should read the documentation about how to use the
> right MBean to create them.

I did this in 2.4.4 and still use mbeans in 3.0.1 for those queues I
create ahead of time, but don't see how that this does create them
on-the-fly (dynamically). Are you saying I can use the 2.4.x docs for
3.0 to do this? I was told not. In otherwords, instead of listing the
mbeans in the jbossmq-service.xml file, I programatically do this in my
clients?

> Look for the same in JBoss 3.0 and figure how to use this MBean remotely
> with JMX.

Hince, my posts. I don't see JMX anywhere's in the 3.0 draft.

Much appreciated.