> The stacktrace shows:
> javadoc: In doclet class xdoclet.DocletTask$DocletMain,  method start has
> thrown an exception
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tools/ant/types/EnumeratedAttribute

> When I check the ant.jar, EnumeratedAttribute is there, and ant of course
> starts fine, so what's the problem?

Yep, it's javadoc complaining.  The initial classpath in eclipse does not
contain
the ant libraries and it is this classpath that is passed to javadoc.  I
bodged
this by changing the antsupport library in eclipse to pass through the
classpath.
I remember changing AntRunner and InternalAntRunner but I will need to check
what
changed.

        Kev

Kevin Conner
Orchard Information Systems Limited
Newcastle Technopole, Kings Manor
Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 6PA. United Kingdom
Registered in England, Number 1900078
Tel: +44 (0) 191-2032536  Fax: +44 (0) 191 2302515