Hi All,

We were trying to use "Block Sequence Generator" pattern as described in
Floyd's book.

It shows the ejb-jar.xml as this:

<container-transaction>
        <method>
                <ejb-name>SequenceSession</ejb-name>
                <method-name>*</method-name>
        </method>
        <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
</container-transaction>

When we deploy the bean there is no prob. Once, We run the client, it
does not respond and hangs.

But, if we modify the <container-transaction> as following then it works
FINE. We just removed * and coded
The method name.

<container-transaction>
        <method>
                <ejb-name>SequenceSession</ejb-name>
                <method-name>getNextNumberInSequence</method-name>
        </method>
        <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
</container-transaction>

Is it a Normal Behaviour??? * should work just fine as it indicates
methods defined in HOME/Component Interface.

Any ideas?

TIA,
Saroj