Thanks for the hint.

Unfortunaly this is not a option for a standard software company like us.
With about 12 customer server installtions running throughout germany
on 5 different OS / Database combinations I estimate a JBoss 2.2.2 to
Jboss 3.0.x migration project would take about 20-30 developer days.

So the time for your suggestion would be 20-30 days + 5 min ;-)

Has anybody a solution to this problem for Jboss 2.2.2.

I can't imagine that nobody else has this problem:
Does nobody uses java application clients ?

IMHO that way gives you a much better usability than web frontend
(hotkeys, resizeing of table columns, sorting of table clients etc.),
especially if you have to work all the day with the application.

Nicolai

> FROM: boostcom.noDATE: 09/04/2002 07:00:07SUBJECT: RE:  [JBoss-user] JBoss
RMI and http tunneling You should instead download  > jboss 3.0.2, which has
it included. I tried