From: Sacha Labourey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 12:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] HTTP session clustering on 3.0.2

Hello Kim,

Sorry for this. HTTP session replication is officially present (and
working!) in 3.0.2 for Jetty and Tomcat. Only the documentation on these
parts is not yet up-to-date.

Jules Gosnell has done the Jetty port and Thomas Peuss the Tomcat port.

The documentation will be udpated this month.

Cheers,

                                Sacha