From: Greg Turner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 12:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] Hardware spec.

http://grinder.sourceforge.net/ <http://grinder.sourceforge.net/>
The book, "J2EE Performance Testing" covers complete usage of grinder.

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/index.html
<http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/index.html>
http://sourceforge.net/projects/httpunit
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/httpunit>
http://sourceforge.net/projects/httpunit
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/httpunit>
These 3 are discussed in "Java Tools for Extreme Programming"

"Kim, Yong" wrote:

You mentioned "Grinder Load Generator"...  Is that a load testing tool?  Who

makes it?  I couldn't find it from yahoo.  Also, is there any good load
testing tool available out there?  Open source free tool is desirable.
Thanks.

Mitchell