Thanks for the admirably swift reply, David!

There were no errors reported once I'd deleted jdom.jar from the
exploded war, but the app still doesn't work. Will have to poke about
a bit more to find out why. The deploy error still happened even with
the "-L jdom.jar" flag added.

Out of curiousity, I was wondering what the "confusing" xml file is?
This is JDOM beta 8, if that helps.

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 12:33:08PM -0400, David Jencks wrote:
> jdom is hard to deploy because it has a confusing xml file in META-INF.
> Many versions of jboss now include it in the startup lib since it is needed
> for xmbeans.  If it isn't in $JBOSS_HOME/lib already, try putting it there
> and starting with -L jdom.jar.

Regards,

Simon

--
"Sometimes I...No, I don't." --- Steven Wright