Hi,

This code is part of Castor --> DatabaseImpl.java file. It solves the
"No Managed Connection" problem that I was facing with Jboss 3.0.

Thanks everyone.

Regards,
  Arijit

I assume _ctx is a jdbc connection?  This looks like exactly the code
needed for operation in a managed environment (actually I'm not sure
about
the rollback, but that's a different question).  Is this code part of
Castor or the jboss Castor plugin?

thanks
david jencks