Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 11:19 AM
Subject: [JBoss-user] Bug #582428

  Is there any approximate estimation when will bug #582428 be fixed (ejb remove causes IllegalStateException "removing bean lock and it has tx set!")? With this bug jboss 3 is far from production state. It does not allow to use entity relationships. I am now deciding whether to continue with 3.0 or go back to stable 2.4 branch.

Best wishes,
  Alexei Yudichev   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]