Hello,

we are new to JBoss and Cocoon and we try to deploy a Web-App using Cocoon.
We are using integrated Tomcat 4.0.3 in JBoss 3.0.0 with Cocoon 2.0.3.
Things work fine, but we want to seperate all the cocoon-libs from our
application ear. (So we can deploy more than one web-app using cocoon
without putting all the jars in WEB-INF/libs in each web-app)

So we put all the jars from cocoon into {jboss_home}/server/{conf}/lib .
Starting the server again did raise a cocoon error not finding the necessary
classes from cocoon (like avalon-framework ...).

We also tried {catalina_home}/common/lib with an entry in our web.xml
pointing at those libs with the init-param "extra-classpath". This didn't
work, too.

Did anyone succeeded in doing this task ?
Any help would be appreciated.

mfg
Andre Hegerath and Klaus Richarz

Hamburger Berater Team GmbH