I think this ability was in the specification at some point, but it was
removed for security considerations.

If you think about it, it just wouldn't be secure to allow a given
servlet access to other http sessions.  Unfortunately this is not
helpful if you have a legitimate reason for needing to do this.

--
Peter Beck BEng (hons)  - Managing Director, Electrostrata Ltd.
http://www.electrostrata.com  --+-+-+-+--  Experts in e-business and