I am trying to deploy an application to the root of my jetty server (in the
JBOSS 3.0.2 package).  I have been unable to configure it correctly.  I have
tried adding the following:

  <Call name="addWebApplication">
    <Arg>virtual.host.name</arg>
    <Arg>/context</Arg>
    <Arg><SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="."/>
"/webapps/myapp"</Arg>
<!--
    <Arg><SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="."/>
"/etc/webdefaults.xml" </Arg>
-->
    <Arg type="boolean">false</Arg>
  </Call>

It will not parse (parse errors fly by on startup) because it can't find my
entry for webdefaults.xml.  I tried uncommenting that line and it can't find
the webdefaults.xml file.  Where do I add this and what should be in it?
What am I doing wrong?  It seems JBoss has modified Jetty a little too much
for existing documentation to be completely useful.

Thanks in advance,

Tom Veldhouse