First question : I've always believed the remove method should be
invoked only on statefull-session bean, after using it as for statless
sessions bean it the method is empty and for an entity the metod will
remove the entity from the persistent store. Is this true ?

Second : I'm tring to attach OptimizeIt to jboss-3.0.2 as I was
suggested, to track memory leaks. I followed the instruction on Optit
site but the result is a jvm crash on startup (not resolver symbol).

Does anyony know how to do that with jdk 1.4.0 from sun on linux ?

Tnx,