From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Randahl Fink Isaksen
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 3:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] Standard Java logging rather than log4j - impossible?

My EJBs use the standard java logging mechanism, but I have noticed that all my logging messages show up on the console as ERROR output. I guess this is because JBoss uses log4j. Without getting into a debate about which logging mechanism is the best, has anyone found out how to make java.util.loggin work more nicely with JBoss?

Randahl