Short and sweet question,
I'm trying to configure the example oracle-service.xml to use 'By Container' authentication to have the authenticated user connect using their username/password.

since it's not currently working, here's my understanding of how it works:
1.  added a DatabaseServerLoginModule to login-config.xml.
2.  user logs in using DatabaseServerLoginModule (querying DBA_USER and DBA_ROLE_PRIVS).
3.  application uses java:/OracleDS.
4.  how can I configure the OracleDS to use the subject's username/password to make it's connection to the db?

i've gone through the purchased documentation a number of times, but this isn't covered.  any help is of course greatly appreciated.

(login-config.xml and oracle-service.xml included to increase readability)