Von: Jason Essington [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. September 2002 21:42
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [JBoss-user] jboss.net changes and xdoclet

I have hacked the jboss.net module (supplied in the cvs version of
jboss) to work with the latest version of xdoclet.

It has been working fine, but since the recent changes to jboss.net I
am getting this warning upon deployment:

13:28:31,238 WARN  [AxisService] Web Service Deployment
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentInfo@90610f9c {
url=file:/Users/jason/jboss-3.2.0beta/server/default/tmp/deploy/server/
default/deploy/hedgehog-app.ear/72.hedgehog-app.ear-contents/hedgehog-
soap.wsr }
   deployer: org.jboss.net.axis.server.AxisService@1001ca
   status: Starting
   state: START_DEPLOYER
   watch:
jar:file:/Users/jason/jboss-3.2.0beta/server/default/tmp/deploy/server/
default/deploy/hedgehog-app.ear/72.hedgehog-app.ear-contents/hedgehog-
soap.wsr!/META-INF/web-service.xml
   lastDeployed: 1032895699652
   lastModified: 1032895699000
   mbeans:
  makes use of the deprecated ejb-ref feature. Please adjust any
ejb-providing service tag inside your web-service.xml pointing to
ejb/Login to use the absolute Login instead.

It doesn't seem to effect how jboss.net works, but I would like to
adjust the xdoclet module's xdt file to work properly without raising
this warning.

What is this warning trying to tell me (I'm kinda dense sometimes)? Should I
remove the <ejb-ref> tags and just use the ejb/[beanName] jndi
name?

does anyone have a sample web-service.xml file that conforms to the
newer requirements?

also I have not quite nailed down when, why and how to use
JBossAuthenticationHandler and JBossAuthorizationHandler.

is it as simple as adding:
       <handler type="java:org.jboss.net.axis.server.
JBossAuthenticationHandler"/>
and / or
       <handler type="java:org.jboss.net.axis.server.
JBossAuthorizationHandler"/>
in your <requestFlow>? or is there more to it than that?

Under what circumstances would I want to use these handlers?

Thanks

-jason