Thanks, I found this in SRC last weekend.
But what may I do when first client falls (ends) without logout ?
Login of this user is locked, until timeout of cache is reached. :-(.
User can login second-time to client, but he cannot work with EJB.

Why SRPLoginModule ( client-side ) accept login, if session is already
opened on server ?

                vlk