hi, dim and stephen:

Thanks:)

I'm so sorry for my poor knowledge about SMTP:)
but...:)
I'm still a little confused: how can some mail application(such like
outlook) make it, I mean, send to others outside the domain.
I had read one article about it and found that one can send
username&password to smtp server by some smtp command. If so, why cannot
mail service do it, or mail service is not for this purpose? Of course this
maybe my misunderstand:)
It's difficult for me to make my jboss server in a same domain of the smtp
server, so...
After all, my question is how can I send email from my EJB? That is what I
really wanted.

thank all:)
Gene