hello all:
  I met another problem.
<----------Error Message----------------------------->
javax.ejb.EJBException: Application Error: tried to enter Stateful bean with
different transaction context
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatefulSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatefulSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:226)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:107)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:178)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:60)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:203)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.StatefulSessionContainer.invoke(StatefulSessionContainer.java:380)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.BaseLocalContainerInvoker.invoke(BaseLocalContainerInvoker.java:301)
<-----------------Message End----------------->

And what coufused me is: these messages not occur everytime. Sometimes it
works correctly and sometimes not.

The scenario is:
In my action class I have a method "execute" which need to invoke two method
of a stateful session bean, like this:

class MyAction{
  public execute{
    MySessionBean myBean=getMySessionBean();
    myBean.setA();
    myBean.setB();
  }
}

setA() and setB() are two methods of my stateful session bean, both of them
will change some attribute value of certain entity bean.
The transaction level of the session bean is Required, all entity's level
are Supports(I know it's a little strange,but I have to).

So, what am I wrong. Please give me some hints.
thanks

Gene