We are getting a similar error (see below) from a Stateless Session bean using JBoss
3.0.2.
We are also using the "Required" transaction attribute.  The error occurs after the
following sequence of events:
1) create some data using entity beans, via a session facade
2) Shutdown JBoss
3) Restart JBoss
4) Remove the data using entity beans, via a session facade

Are we possibly doing something wrong or is this related to the same bug?

Regards
Chris

This is the error message:

2002-10-10 14:37:50,699 ERROR
[com.yambay.mdrover.erp.proxy.session.ERPTestManagerBean] Failed due to remote
exception removing bean lock and it has tx set!; CausedByException is:
        removing bean lock and it has tx set!; CausedByException is:
        removing bean lock and it has tx set!; CausedByException is:
        removing bean lock and it has tx set!; nested exception is:
        javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: removing bean lock and it has
tx set!; CausedByException is:
        removing bean lock and it has tx set!; CausedByException is:
        removing bean lock and it has tx set!; CausedByException is:
        removing bean lock and it has tx set!
javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: removing bean lock and it has tx
set!; CausedByException is:
        removing bean lock and it has tx set!; CausedByException is:
        removing bean lock and it has tx set!; CausedByException is:
        removing bean lock and it has tx set!; nested exception is:
        javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: removing bean lock and it has
tx set!; CausedByException is:
        removing bean lock and it has tx set!; CausedByException is:
        removing bean lock and it has tx set!; CausedByException is:
        removing bean lock and it has tx set!
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:230)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:178)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:60)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:130)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:203)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:313)
        at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:720)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:517)
        at org.jboss.invocation.local.LocalInvoker.invoke(LocalInvoker.java:98)
        at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:102)
        at
org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:73)
        at org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:76)
        at
org.jboss.proxy.ejb.StatelessSessionInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInterceptor.java:111)
        at org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:76)
        at $Proxy61.removeJob(Unknown Source)
        at
com.yambay.mdrover.erp.proxy.session.ERPTestManagerBean.clearCache(ERPTestManagerBean.java:661)
        at com.yambay.mdrover.erp.proxy.session.ERPTestManagerBean.runTestCase