From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:jboss-user-admin@;lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Theo Harper
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 3:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] JBoss 3.0.3 & tomcat 4.1.12 Can't Deploy Web
Application

Hi Liam,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
I've just tried the patched "validation" file and I still get the same
problem when deploying jakarta-struts-1.1-b2-blank.war (after replacing
framework-validation). I noticed that the Digester is first getting
loaded because LoggedXmlMapper (part of the JBoss tomcat41 integration)
extends Digester.
If I called setUseContextClassLoader(true) on the Digester before it was
used I'm sure this would help, but it seems to far down the call stack.

I'm going to try hacking Digester by setting this.

Theo