k> Thank you alex but now I'm a bit confused:
k> accordin to ejb specs v2
k> 11.2.11 Restrinctions
k> Date and time values should use the standard java long ,illisecond
k> value. .....
k> What does it mean?

It means that dates are compared only by their millisecond values.
Not by years, month, days and so on.

k> Do I have to use java.sql.Time in time values finder params ?
No.

alex

--
Best regards,