Hi!  I've noticed that JBoss (3.0.2, with Tomcat 4.0.4) seems to hang
periodically when trying to undeploy an application, either as part of
the shutdown process or as part of a redeploy.

The problematic message seems to be:

2002-10-24 20:04:37,378 INFO  [org.jboss.web.localhost.Engine]
StandardWrapper[:jsp]: Waiting for 9 instance(s) to be deallocated

I've seen this with both an ear (containing two war files no ejbs) and a
straight war file.

Any idea what's going on?

I just grepped the latest source tree for fragments of that message and
couldn't find anything.  What is StandardWrapper, and where do I find
localhost.Engine?

Thanks,
Jeff Schnitzer