I am beginning to get httpclustering to work. Aside from the overhead of
each server having to have the capacity to hold the total sessions in all
servers, what's the wire traffic like? Yea, I'll sniff it if I have to, this
is just to see if anyone has a quick idea.

I'm guessing it sends out X bytes representing the serialized session data
each time it is changed via setattribute, and all servers pick it up and
store. Or is that not true? If so I suppose I have to ensure good
granularity with the session data.

Unfortunately we have a big ugly object that holds a lot of the info, which
I can just imagine going out all the time for one or two field changes! I
have my debug level of logging, and the logs don't tell much of what's
happening.

rick