Hi,
I am currently developing a service that will run under JBoss 3.x.x that's
will open a server socket and processes the incoming XML packets...  and I
have decided to make it a MBean component...  By the way, my service creates
multiple internal threads as well that processes each XML packets.  However,
when I deploy the sar file, JBoss stops the "startup" process.  It just
displays the message saying my service has been started and stops right
there.  I think it is stuck in a endless loop where server socket waits and
accepts the incoming XML packets...
I thought that when a MBean gets deployed, it gets deployed as individual
thread...  am I wrong?  Should it run in its own thread?

Basically, the service is doing similar stuff as Jetty or Tomcat...

If anyone is willing to help me with this issue, I will provided more
detailed information...

Thanks,
Mitchell