I thought along the same lines as you. I'm not doing anything myself,
whatever the jetty cmp is doing triggers this, and the site isn't running
yet, this is initialization. I am pretty sure it's using the postgres map,
but it sure seems likely that I have something wrong in this area if it
works for others. All I changed was the jboss-servicecmp (or whatever it is
in conf, not at work to look right now) to point to postgres at the top, and
put in my postgres.xml (and remove hsqldb).
Postgres actually isn't necessary, I may just punt and try to figure out how
to get an hsqldb running and just go with the flow!