A general question about roles and where things go in jboss.

I realize j2ee has the roles of the developer, assembler, deployer. Too big
for some, but I see the point for large companies.

Right now, unless 3.2 changed, the directories mash together apps and server
configs it seems. The deploy directory is the thing for me, and partially
lib. My apps go in there, but the web server, and cmp files also do.

I suppose I could make an extra appdeploy/ directory and just put apps in
there. I consider the current deploy directory really a system level area as
shipped. Just wondering what everyone else does.

Rick