Is there a list online of all of the EJB-QL functions that are already built into JBoss?
Thanks,
-M@

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 09:22 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

No. I'm considering adding it in 4.0. I am thinking something like this.

stringFunction(name, arg1, arg2, ..., argN)

There would be a function wrapper for each EJB-QL type. This would allow new functions to easily plug in to the strongly typed EJB-QL. Again, I'm just considering this.

-dain