Hi,

I keep getting the following error when deploying some beans:

19:26:54,825 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service
jboss.j2ee:jndiName=eenloketsysteem.entitybeans/Persoon/Home,service=EJB
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error while creating table; -
nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:  parser: parse error at
or near "("
)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStartCommand.createTable(JDBCStartCommand.java:175)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStartCommand.execute(JDBCStartCommand.java:84)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.startStoreManager(JDBCStoreManager.java:457)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.start(JDBCStoreManager.java:369)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CMPPersistenceManager.start(CMPPersistenceManager.java:198)

where can I find out what exactly is causing the syntax error? I mean,
is there some file where that particular query is written?

Thanks

Hans