Scott,

I've spent some time studying the testsuite examples you mentioned, and
I'm afraid I still don't know where I'm going wrong, or how precisely
the examples work.

One vital item that I haven't managed to deduce is how, in the testsuite
example, the SecuredEJB is associated with the appropriate
<application-policy> in login-connfig.xml. If you could give me a hint
it may help me to understand what's happening.

Thanks,

David