Hi all,

I'm trying to get a standalone Tomcat 4.1 instance to use the JAAS
authentication realm of a remote JBoss 3.2 instance.  This is a standalone
"downloaded from Apache" instance of Tomcat, not one running under JBoss.
Using VM arguments, I'm able to mesh the JNDI tree and remote EJB calls work
fine, but I need to get the web container realm to use the JAAS of the remote
EJB container.  I've also confirmed that JAAS works properly when the web.war
and ejb.jar are deployed on the same JBoss instance.

I need to get this particular configuration to work because I need to be able
to support the new Tomcat manager app in the web container, which doesn't
work under JBoss yet.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks,

Brian