Hello jboss-user,

using jboss-3.0.4 I found that the order of methods on the EJBDeployer page e.g.
http://127.0.0.1:8080/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action=inspectMBean&name=jboss.ejb%3Aservice%3DEJBDeployer
is different in different environment (being deployed on different
servers).

It is very inconvenient for me because autodeployer restart is used in
build process and different order of methods means different MethodIndex
parameter in HTTP request to start/stop autodeployer.

Can anybody tell me what does it depend on?

Vale! - Mikhail Akopov