After looking at the JBoss code, it appears that JBoss only supports Compound Names
and not Composite Names. I have something I am trying to hook up (TopLink), which uses
Composite Names. I have no control over this, I found a work around, by I was looking
for help in understanding why only Compound Name support and is there a JBoss
solution. For more detail look at my post on TopLink in this forum.

Thanks

Mike H. Sr.

Michael Huneycutt Sr.
TRC - A perotsystems* Company