Von: Nicholas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Januar 2003 02:40
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: [JBoss-user] Jbuilder integration question...

I was thinking of Eclispe too, but the JBoss OpenTool
plugin for JBuilder is really good. I seriously
believe it is worth about 4 productivity hours per
EJB. The only JBoss plugins [I could find] for Eclipse
simply run JBoss in the environment. Super. Useful,
but no match for the functionality addin the OpenTool
provides in JBuilder.

Maybe the authors will port it....

//Nicholas

--- Matthew Van Horn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am considering switching to Eclipse, but I can
> only handle so many
> learning curves at once (J2EE/JMS, JBoss,
> Xindice...)
>
> On Thursday, January 9, 2003, at 01:32 PM, Rod
> Macpherson wrote:
>
> > The open tool works with JB 7.0 but consider
> Eclipse in combination
> > with
> > Ant.

<destination-jndi-name>queue/testQueue</destination-jndi-name>

<message-driven-destination-name>queue/testQueue</message-driven-

> this,

> >> =====
> >> Nicholas Whitehead
> >> Home: (973) 377 9335