Never mind, I figured it out.  I had another jasper compiler jar in my classpath that was getting used.  I deleted everything from the classpath except the JBoss stuff and it worked.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 8:36 PM
Subject: [JBoss-user] Debugging JSPs with eclipse

I've got eclipse debugging JSP's, with the help of the Lomboz plugin.  Actually I'm only stepping through the generated java file, not the actual JSP.

Anyway, I'd like the JSP class files to be compiled with debug so I can see local variables when I'm debugging.  I've tried setting the classdebuginfo parameter to true in server/default/deploy/jbossweb.sar/webdefault.xml, but they're still being generated without debug info.

Has anyone had any luck debugging JSPs?

Thanks,
Russell