Hello!
            I am using JBoss with Bundled Tomcat. Tomcat is my first
front-end to clients (I am not using any web server to which Tomcat connects
to).
            How can I have the Apache "DirectoryIndex" feature?
            I have an index.html page which redirects clients to one
application's jsp. Where do I put this index.html?
            This index.html is global, not relative to an application. I
want to do something like:
                        Redirect http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ to
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/XPTO/x.jsp
            My index.html wouldn't be included in the war file of
application XPTO

            Thanks in advance,
                        Victor Batista

            PS - If I have application XPTO.war, how can I access it through
a different context name than XPTO? Is there any web.xml configuration for
this?