Pete Beck wrote:
Anyone know what sort of timeframe we might be able to use JSP 2.0 in
JBoss?

I haven't tried it, but if you have a Jasper that implements JSP2.0, try replacing the jasper jars in jbossweb.sar with it and see if it works...

If not, they have changed the external API and we may have to make adjustments. I don't see why they should need to do this, Jasper is just another servlet that should run in any compliant servlet-container, which Jetty is.

Try it and come back to the list with your findings,

What have they got in JSP2.0 that is exciting ? I haven't yet had time to look at the spec.

Jules