Not yet. Anyway, I looked at some examples and I deployed a simple session
bean.

Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Werner
Ramaekers
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 9:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] Deploying tools

ever tried Ant ?
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant

Werner

Marco Tedone wrote:

>Is there any tool which could help in deploying EJBs on Jboss?

ir. Werner Ramaekers
Enterprise Java Solutions Architect - Shift@
Sun Certified Java Programmer - BeJUG steering commitee member

"May the source be with you."

Read my Blog at http://www.werner.be