Hello,

Monday, January 20, 2003, 8:11:49 AM, you wrote:
ngd> I am working with Eclipse as IDE under Win2k. I downloaded the JBOSS 3.2.0
ngd> as source. How can I debug JBoss from Eclipse?

  I can not say how to debug it using Eclipse (or another IDE) because
I never did it.
  But I did it using Karmira Bug Seeker (http://www.karmira.com/) and
it is very easy of use.
  It uses the remote debug feature. So you do not need to setup any
project on a IDE, just load the source code you want to debug and set
breakpoints.

--
Best regards,
 Danilo                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]