-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Scott M
Stark
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 9:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] JMS ping timeout exception

Main never had the UIL deadlock fix ported from 3.0 and 3.2 so this
really does not apply here. I need to see the thread dump of the main
deadlock or else I'm just going to update main with the 3.2 changes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scott Stark
Chief Technology Officer
JBoss Group, LLC