Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 3:28 AM
Subject: [JBoss-user] JBossMQ / MDB extensions

How is it possible to include major source upgrades ( some new classes, some modifcations of existing classes  ) into the regular JBoss/JBossMQ source WITHOUTdeveloper CVS access ?

We have developped some missing - but for JBoss usage in a more complex JMS production environment vital - JBossMQ / JBoss MDBContainer extension features (  e.g. global  destination message counter / queue depth state informations, performance counter and redelivery delay for MDB's invocations ).

We would like to include these features into the regular JBoss distribution for avoiding maintenance of a proprietary JBoss version ( maybe some other JBoss JMS user also need these features ?!? )

Regards
Ulf