From: "Sebastian Hauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 3:35 PM
Subject: [JBoss-user] Log4j thread dump capture

Hi,

As far as I can see JBoss wrapes STDOUT and STDERR into log4j categories
which is nice. Though when I take a thread dump I see it only appear on
the console screen but it will not get captured by log4j and written
into a log4j.
Is there a way to set this up?
We would like to run our Jboss servers as background processes but don't
want to loose the possibility to take thread dumps.

Regards,
Sebastian