Hi,

Am I right that currently JBoss-IDE does two things -- it provides XDocLet code
assistance and allows starting JBoss server from within Eclipse?

The reason I am asking is because I want to use excitement about JBoss-IDE to
reiterate some of my ideas ;-) Basically, I have a code that provides (what seems to
be) a complimentary functionality to what JBoss-IDE currently does. Specifically,
using this code you can deploy your EJBs into JBoss directly from Eclipse workspace.
It comes with simplistic Eclipse UI to perform deply/redeploy/undeploy actions using
popup menu. Somewhat outdated version of this code together with brief description of
the ideas behind it can be found here
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=639141&group_id=22866&atid=376687.
 If you guys are interested I can merge it into JBoss-IDE codebase.